San Fransisco, CA

SAN FRANCISCO, CA 

Jelly Belly Tour





The ferry to San Fransisco was great!


Sea Lions in San Fransisco. There were not many, but this guy swam up while we were watching.

We found a mirror maze downtown and had to check it out.

Cookie dough in a cone. And bright green at that! In a pitch black cone. Not awful, not awesome! Just my opinion.

You can't see it, but we're on Lombard Street in San Fransisco. The boys are pointing to the super curvy part up to the top left.


Coit Tower

Chinatown was a ton of fun. 

This sculpture is amazing. This particular area of San Fransisco has quite a few heroine addicts strewn about. I say strewn because they look like they just fell down haphazardly. Their arms and legs covered in needle marks. It was heart-wrenching. If I didn't think I'd get hurt, I'd try to help. Can't mess with heroine. It's terrifying. Perhaps I need to educate myself a bit more. Will do right away.

Popular Posts