Las Vegas, NV



May 13-16

LAS VEGAS, NV

I can't believe this is our first time in Las Vegas. I have to say, it is pretty spectacular. The boys are having a blast! 

First, we went to the M&M store. Four stories of pure awesomeness! We watched a 4D movie on the 3rd floor. It was Oscar worthy as far as the boys were concerned.  





The Coca-Cola store was fun too! We tasted a flight of 16 sodas from around the globe. I included pics. Some were great. Some were, well, the pictures tell that story. We laughed and gagged, made faces and smiled a ton!



The Hershey store, Las Vegas, NV

Worth a walk-through, but not wow-wow-wow. We did get to pose in front of two Statues of Liberty - one made from Twizzlers, the other from chocolate. They are worth our time for sure! 

 



OUR AMAZING ADVENTURE in Las Vegas was

Marvel Avenger S.T.A.T.I.O.N! 


Oh, yeah! The boys lost all control even at the end of the day in their sweaty stupor. It's a MUST SEE FOR AVENGER FANS! I loved it! Joel loved it. "Loved it" did not describe the boys excitement! The pics are not awesome, mostly because it was dark are TOO AWESOME for me to take time to photograph. Sounds crazy, but it was that FUN!

Cap's motorcycle.


 The shield made of Vibranium! Marvel comics are king when it comes to bringing their comic universe together.
 Hulk! AHHH!


Joel has big hands, but the Hulk??




Thor's hammer.

Captain America is born!


Hulk buster! Whooooooop!

The entire iteration of Ironman suits. WHAT???




Jude watching the original Marvel Avengers movie from the comfort of a Captain America chair.

 Just saying', why is the Cap wearing all black in the Infinity War movie? Is Black Widow that much of an influence on him? Not that I'm against the "when a man loves a woman idea".  Has he lost his way? Just questions. I don't have answers, yet. I was raised by patriots. I am a true patriot despite our political climate. I love my country. I know others loves there's for equally compelling reasons. I can love other countries for equally compelling reasons. I am so grateful for that. It's not a contest, is it?

LYFT vs Yellow Cab

Oh, and we are all about LYFT now. We met a sweet woman and a cool guy from Hawaii who drove for us for LYFT. They each moved to Las Vegas due to the cost of living. There's a huge Hawaiian community in LV. Who knew? Just like there's a huge Lebanese community in Lafayette, La. Love these migration stories (not that Hawaiians are migrants. But I guess the beauty of it is, that we all are.) It is all deeply American. Both Hawaiians are from the big island. The volcano is of deep concern. Please pray for those who live there. It's scary.  We also had drivers Sophia, Bulgaria and Ukraine. Great guys! LYFT is way cheaper and less harrowing than Yellow Cab for sure. It's a service brawl for sure. Eek!

  Random Las Vegas pics. 


This is a city for kids too. The adult stuff is so low-key and not in-your-face. I love that. It escaped every glance of the kids.  










Cirque Du Soleil - KA - MGM Grand, Las Vegas

 The boys' eyes almost popped put of their heads. KA was the perfect show for them. You have to come to Las Vegas to see it! Here's why:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pmqz_gdiY8o








Popular Posts